Saturday, January 12, 2013

moving, again

moving is stressful enough as it is, then you add the drama of family and it gets harder. I got called a Lying F****** Brat today and got completly kicked out of my birth-dads house, all this because as far as I can tell I didn't clean the bathroom. I also learned a valuable lesson, family isn't defined by blood, but the people who are there for you. I learned today who my true family is, my grandparents, my aunt, her husband, my boyfriend, and 2 of my bestgirlfriends as well as mayb a couple of church friends. My 2 bestfriends were there for me (on the phone because physically they couldn't be there) the whole day today, keeping me from breaking down, it feels good to cry, but it does not feel good to break, I have such a supportive family. It's nice knowing there are people there for you the whole way through good and bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment