Tuesday, January 8, 2013

hell

my definition of hell is what I'm going through right now, my dad telling me that the small bit of savings I had from my 1 1/2 month job should have gone to him, the same father who wasn't there for me most of my life. Getting kicked out because my room is "disgusting" when it's the cleanest it has been my entire life, and it was never disgusting just messy. I haven't clean the bathroom because the shower has been broken all week, and I can't clean if I can't take a shower, because I will have a panic attack. I can't be around bodily fluids without my heart racing, dried up and old or fresh and smelly, I just can't do it. So after I clean the bathroom I always have to take a long burning hot shower and burn the germs away, and anyone who knows me know this, so what my dad doesn't know me. No his reasoning is your room is disgusting you couldn't be germaphobic. MY ROOM ISN'T GERMY! Its a little cluttered, but very clean. The hardest thing about this all is that he's on her side. Wouldn't it just be easier to not have a dad....

No comments:

Post a Comment