Sunday, December 30, 2012

new years and such

Well christmas has passed and we're coming upon new years. I never really was into the whole new years resolution deal, don't really understand it, like why are you making a resolution just because its new years? If you want to lose weight then do it, don't sit there and say oooh it's a new year I have to lose weight and then never do it. I guess though if I were to make a new years resolution it would be to get a job, so I can move out of this house. I don't really like living with my dad, not because me and him don't get along, but because me and his girlfriend don't get along, but that's a story for a different post. So back to resolutions, I guess I want a car, and then I just signed up for some college classes so for sure I want to be able to do well in that, and I don't know what else I'd want, and really these aren't new year resolutions they're more of life goals. I want some place to belong and I want to do something worth doing. Everything I mentioned up there will help with both those things. Hopefully I will be successful in those, but hey you never know until you try and I still have a couple more months before I can start school, and I haven't put applications in yet for a job, because my seasonal job just barely ended. Well I guess that's all I have to say this year, see ya next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment