Tuesday, December 25, 2012

boyfriends

so my boyfriend doesn't know about this blog. not because i don't trust him or I want to bad mouth him or anything, but because I don't really want him to know some of the stuff I want to put in here. Like right now, there's this girl his "best friend", but they don't spend time together or talk to eachother, except when me and him have a problem.. which me being the paranoid psycho bitch gf I am, instead of thinking he just needs a friend, i feel like he's trying to replace me. and I just want to go psycho on her and beat her to a bloody pulp for interacting with my bf. I feel that way about any girl really, it's not that I don't trust him, because I do, I know he would never do anything, but it's just, I don't want girls to flirt with him, or even talk to him, even if I'm right there. I don't mind guys, but girls... I don't know I just don't want to share with them, he's mine and you can't enjoy him, as a friend or anything. Then this girl "best friend" comes along like la-di-da and I don't know her which makes me more possessive, but I can't really do anything I can't tell him who he can and can't be friends with, but if said person was not around then hey I sure as hell wouldn't mind. I don't know that might just be a girl thing it might be a bi-polar thing, but either way, bitch stay awayy from my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment