Monday, November 18, 2013

meds and hw

The title is misleading, because its actually lack of meds and hw, I forgot my meds last night, and now I'm in a drooly haze trying to do hw. Anyone who has taken mood stabilizers and forgotten to take them knows how I feel. I have a tummyache my eyes are droopy, my head is spinning and I feel altogether drunk, not good drunk though, bad drunk. I feel like I drank just a little to much and need to pass out, unfortunately I haven't drank anything. On top of it I have to write and observation for my child development class. Why I thought I could do school right now is beyond me, but bi-polar disorder and meds plus school is a little hard. I need a semester off, but doing that means I lose grant money and unless I have a job I can't do that. Sigh, sucks being on meds, but I can't get off of them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment