Monday, November 26, 2012

back story

So I figure I should post my back story, you know how I came to inhabit this world, the exciting life of me. Well lets start with my mom's pregnancy. The not so wonderful beginning, well boy meets girl girl and boy, do drugs together, drugs lead to sex, sex leads to pregnancy, he offers money for abortion, she denies, both continue to do drugs, she gets denied drugs from dealers because she's pregnant, goes through withdrawls, month 9 of pregnancy water break, contractions, and baby is born. That's at least what I know about that part of life. Doctors do drug test, but find no drugs because mom was denied access to drugs during the last couple of months of pregnancy. So mom takes me home, where she continues to do drugs with my father, as well as she already has to young kids at home with her, my half sisters. Dad gets busted, for what I don't know, but he gets sent to jail. Mom tries (or so she says) to take care of me and my sisters. I was malnourished and dirty when I went to my grandma's house, so she called social services and they took me as well as my sisters away from my mother. My sisters got sent away (and did I mention they are only my half sisters otherwise they would have lived with me). First, to one of their dads, then to foster care. I got adopted by my grandparents. Since then I lived with them, my dad was in and out of jail and my mom was non-existent in my life. She had a couple more kids, 2 boys 2 girls, all for not living with her, and I have had a little contact with the girls, but not much. Life with my grandparents was okay, but it was always hard, all my friends had healthy young parents and I had older grandparents, as well as the kids with grandparents had grandparent stories, where I had none of that. From the time I moved into my grandparents house both of them were suffering from medical problems, that have just gotten worse with time. I do know I have it good though, my grandparents have always been there for me, even with my bi-polar outbursts and weird quirks. They work around all my problems and still love me, flaws and all. When I became a pre-teen I started to feel the affects of being a drug baby, bad lugs, bad muscles, as well as other medical problems that were just genetic. The medical problems messed with my depression alot, I couldn't stand being so broken. I hated the way I felt so needy, and I hated that I couldn't control my emotions. I hated myself and everything about me, I still struggle with that sometimes, but I try to accept myself as me. In jr. high I experimented with weed for a bit, but quit that due to my family history. I jumped from guy to guy, trying to find someone who could love me even though I couldn't love myself. But just recently I've learned to love myself, and that was when I was able to have a serious boyfriend, it ended eventually, because he had some issues and those mixed with my bi-polar didn't mix, but now I'm in a serious relationship with a guy who loves me flaws and all. He has a hard time dealing with me sometimes, but who wouldn't, my emotions can be like walking through a field with those little bombs that if you step on them they blow up, I forget what they're called, but you know what I mean right?
Well I guess that's where I'll end my background post, sorry if it was a little boring :P
Sincerely, Bi-polar girl
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment