Wednesday, November 28, 2012

dealing with being thrown into the single life

Well, as of yesterday my bf of 2 years broke up with me, it's hard, I admit maybe its whats best for me, but it hurts. Everything in my house reminds me of him. The blanket we shared when we had sleep overs, the stuff he gave me, playing games together, the bed we made love on, the couch we sat and watched tv on, the table we shared dinner at, and then outside the house, the places we went together, the music we listened to in the car, the place he works, the school he goes to, the places he might like to go to. It's hard, there's no place I can go without being reminded of him, no one I can talk to without wanting to cry, tears are rolling down my cheeks now as I right this, it's hard because we shared so much together, movies, games, tv, family, everything I can think of has a memory attached to it. He's spent time with all my family, all my friends, every place I have been I've brought him with, church, home, theme parks, everywhere. I shared everything with him and now I feel like I'm being torn apart from the inside. I can't even cuddle with my dog without thinking about him. I have so many memories that are flooding back, so many special things we did together, even small things, just everything is flooding into my mind, bringing the tears and pain, and the worse part is he seems okay. He does seem a little down about it, but nowhere near how I feel, I want to curl up in his arms and cry and beg him to stay with me, but it's not what I want, I don't want to lower my self worth by begging him to stay with me, if we're gonna be together I want him to want to be with me, not just be with me because he feel's bad for me, that has happened to many times in our relationship and look where it got me. It's so hard though, 2 years and I'm left with nothing, but painful memories. I feel like I am being torn into 2 pieces, I loved him so much, and now I have to try and live without him.
It's hard, everyone keeps telling me I deserve better, I don't feel like that's true, not that I don't deserve better, but that there is anyone out there that's as great with me as he is. We got along most of the time and he was amazing, loving, and so perfect for me. I guess I just have to get over my bi-polar problems first before I can have a relationship, it's just so hard, I feel like if I don't find someone who can deal with my bi-polar soon I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment