Sunday, June 9, 2013

depressed angry confused and cats

I bring a cat and give it to my bf's mom, what I didn't know was that I guess she isn't fixed because now she's showing signs of pregnancy. I offer to have the cat in my room until the kittens are born, because her kids are loud and constantly fighting which is not good for the cat. Now she says I am taking control of the cat because I left my door open and she chose to come in, I was doing research and was telling her what I learned and now I'm the bad guy. So I kick the cat out and shut the door, and now she is pissed at me because "my" cat peed on her bed. She then picks up the cat and throws her into my room. She is now fighting with my bf over it as I sit in the room. I don't know what to do. I feel like every thing I do everywhere I go I just cause problems. I just want to be normal. To get away from all the drama. To have my own life. I try so hard to make people happy and it never works. I do what they ask and it just makes them madder. What am I supposed to do when I feel a cloud of evil following me around everywhere I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment