Saturday, October 12, 2013

doing my own thing.

Finally got a job teaching, or well kinda babysitting, I work at a daycare. It's so much fun and I absolutely love it. I hope its permanent, and hopefully the boyfriend gets a job soon so we can finally move out. Things here are hard. I go from work, to school and back here where I'm expected to work some more. Its not that I don't like helping out its just, why are me and my boyfriend the only ones expected to do so? I am happy though that I have my job. Even if it makes school a little harder and me a little more tired, but I am not happy to come here after. I want to have a home, not a bedroom in a house with a woman who doesn't appreciate all my boyfriend does for her. He did some dishes this morning without being asked and instead of thanking him she gets mad that he didn't just do all her dishes. Why does he have to do her dishes when she won't. It's always the same fight over and over again. You don't do enough to help, you are lazy, you make my life harder. I hate hearing it. Thats why I don't like it here. I hate being told I don't do enough. I hate hearing my boyfriend verbally abused. I hate it here. I just don't have anywhere else to go. I can't move in with my dad, my grandparents can't take me in, my sister is about to lose her place, and so this is it the only place I can go without getting my own place. I just want a home to call my own. I feel like the only place I've ever been able to call home is with my grandparents, but I can't go back there and I don't want a home without my boyfriend. How do I find a home when I have no way to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment