Thursday, October 10, 2013

rules...

Just got told we have til the 15th to find our own place. Why, because she implemented a new do your own dishes rule, but now she is mad that even though we are doing our own dishes, but she expects us now to do her dishes as well. How is it fair that I have to wash dishes to make my food wash them again when I am done and then wash all of her dishes as well. I hate doing dishes, I pay rent every month as well as having to let her borrow our money because she needs more in order to go out and buy whatever the fuck she wants. I am sorry, but how is it my responsibility to clean her house. Why should I have to take care of her and her kids because she is to sick do it. Where am I supposed to go in 5 days. Why is it everywhere I go I end up being kicked out for not being a maid. I keep my room clean, I pay the rent she agreed to and yet I'm still expected to be a nanny to her children and a maid to her. Why do I even try...

No comments:

Post a Comment