Sunday, April 14, 2013

drifting away

Sometimes I feel like I am drifting away from my friends, people I used to spend everyday with I barely even talk to. Now I am home alone while all my friends are out having fun. Part of it is because my friends that don't party all moved away and the rest of my friends don't want to hang out with me because I don't do drugs or drink. It's hard having friends because people my age don't want to hang out because they're either obsessed with school or want to party. I got invited to a party one that would have actually been pretty cool to be at with alot of my friends from highschool, but I got invited last minute and had no ride out there. I was just a last minute option. Not someone anybody wanted their badly enough to invite to invite when they invited everybody else. That makes me feel like less of a person...

No comments:

Post a Comment