Friday, April 5, 2013

fathers

Whenever I get upset about my dad my bf always just tells me it doesn't matter you don't need him. But what do I do when it's my bf's dad that is upsetting me. The guy who is almost 50 was convicted of lewd acts with a 14 year old, and that's just her age when he got caught. They had the relationship for 2 years. The kid was 12 when they started "dating." In court interview he said he didn't see what the big problem was he never had sex with her. He would "eat her out" and touch her, but they never had sex, so how is that supposed to make him not a child molester. Well the problem is, my bf seems to think his dad did nothing wrong. I want to just ignore it because I know my bf would never do anything like that to a kid, but the fact that he thinks his dad did nothing wrong for the same reason that his dad thinks he didn't do anything wrong, it just sickens me. I want to tie his father up and watch him die for what he did, I want to neuter the bastard, I want to watch him bleed out. But he never had sex with the girl so the courts only gave him 2 years, and his family thinks he's still the great guy he is. I want to not worry about these things, but my baby sister is that age right now, and all I can think about is a man like him doing the same thing to my sister, and how the guy wouldn't make it to court if I found out he did something like that to my sister, and just because this girl isn't related to me or even someone I know, I still hate him for it. I regret the day I ever googled it, but I would rather know what he did then to ignore it like his family does. What do I do when the man I love is sticking up for a child molester.....

No comments:

Post a Comment