Sunday, April 28, 2013

in sickness and in health...

So I spent the day with my grandparents, which was nice. But then I get a call, about 2 hours after I left. My grandpa fell got a bad cut on his leg and smashed his head pretty bad. They couldn't get the bleeding on his head to stop at first but finally did, they had to put stitches in and now theyr going in for a catscan. The catscan is to check his head because he is bleeding in his inner ear and they are worried that he may have some cancer in his head somewhere. Oh and did I mention his hand just happens to have a cancerous sore on it. He already has prostate cancer, he had some skin cancer but they got rid of it and now his skin cancer is back and he might have cancer in is head. I am really scared, but I have to keep it together for my grandma because on top of everything she doesn't need to be worrying about me. I don't want to lose either of them. I love them so much, and they are the only ones who despite our friction at times have always been there for me. I just can't lose them not yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment