Thursday, August 8, 2013

shit happens.

My aunt has became very unreliable in the past few months, and just recently has begun to burn bridges that can't be repaired. She owes my father almost $1,000 and he wanted to setup a payment plan were she gives him as much as she can a month, but she won't. She say's she has "no money". She owes my grandma a little over $300, and when grandma asks her to help out with at least buying groceries she says "no money". So everyone lets her slide, until all of a sudden they realize she's lying, she took her new "best friend" and her friends daughter as well as her own daughter out to the movies today. Told grandma that her friend was paying for the movie, only problem is when you're going to lie like that you should let the other person in on the lie so they don't unintentionally rat you out on facebook. Yea, her friend posted on her facebook, "Thank you so much for taking us to the movie *insert name here*, you are such a blessing to me and *daughters name*." So of course now grandma knows she was lying. She lies about other things now, and so nobody wants to trust her anymore. I of course end up being moms kind of therapist, she tells me everything, so I get to sit back and watch as shit hits the fan, meanwhile no one else knows how messed up my aunt is and is still handing her money thinking she'll pay it back. Luckily I have been forewarned, and the very little bit of money I have is going nowhere near here. I will not be sucked into her web. I am staying as far away from her as possible. Plus the fact she stole from me already. Nothing big, just a controller to my wii. I just don't understand why she would do that to me. But I have been through 19 years of life and if I have not learned one thing, at least I know NEVER trust anybody, no matter what. The only ones you can trusts are your pets. What to do in a world where there is no one to watch your back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment