Friday, August 2, 2013

to good to be true

Just when it seems things are going good, everything crashes down. Me and my bf were getting information about getting an apartment. He had a great job. I have a job interview on Monday. Everything was going good. Until, today. The boss at my bf's job called him over and laid him off. His excuse he lacks proper motivation. Yet everytime my bf went in and talked to him he asked how he was doing and mr. boss man said your doing great! So of course we thought that's great we can afford an apartment and finally move out of this hell hole. But no, everything has to go to crap. I feel like there's no point to continue living. I feel like gravity is pushing me into the earth, dragging my lifeless corpse down. Farther and farther until there's nothing left. I was so excited about this new apartment, and me getting a job. Now I just don't see the point in trying. Why keep trying when I continue to get let down....

No comments:

Post a Comment