Thursday, February 7, 2013

being forgotten..

So today I was supposed to go to my boyfriends house. Lately I've been a little unstable, between being kicked out of my dad's house, having my uncle call me a liar and some small stuff with my boyfriend, I have really been struggling with my abandonment issues. So I walk all the way up to my boyfriends house, happy to spend a day with him and get away from the pain of my life, and he's not here, in fact no is. He left. His mom and him had to go to the welfare office and he had to go with, but he forgot I was coming over so he didn't tell me. So now I am stuck sitting in the library across the street from his house, tears in my eyes and not enough bus money to get home and then get to school and back home from school again. It hurts. I already feel neglected in my life and now the one person who is there for me when no one else is forgot about me. I have such a hard time fighting my abandonment issues and then people go and abandon me and make it worse. I can't trust anyone not to leave me or forget about me. I feel like I'm so easily forgotten, and I don't know how to explain to my boyfriend how it makes me feel. He thinks saying sorry should fix it all, but it doesn't. Sorry doesn't take away the pain or the feeling of abandonment and nothing fixes how I feel right now. I just wish I could make it go away..

No comments:

Post a Comment