Wednesday, February 27, 2013

unknown medical issues and job loss

So I started a new job this month, unfortunately I also got this strange illness that I can't seem to shake, so of course because I missed work Tuesday to go to the ER they decided that my attendance wasn't high enough, because I missed on day, and they are terminating me. I didn't really like the job, honestly because all I did was sit in an office all day and do nothing, and I don't think I'm a sit in a quiet office kind of gal, but now I am jobless, and sick, and have no money. I keep trying to see the bright side of this, like i can now look for an opportunity that better suits my personality, but I feel like in this economy with my limited experience it's going to be way to hard to find a job and on top of it all I am still sick, my body feels weak all the time, and I don't know what I am going to do to get rid of it, and work was a really good distraction and I've lost that. I'm not even sure I want to even try anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment