Monday, March 4, 2013

remembering why I moved out

So around January of last year I had enough of living with my grandparents, so I moved in with my dad, but his apartment was to small so I moved in with my boyfriend and his mom until I could move back in with my dad, when he bought his house. Living with my boyfriends mom was okay, except when she found it necessary to demean him, tell him he was fat and lazy when he did everything around the house that she was to lazy to do. So I was happy to move out of there, then I moved in with my dad which was okay aside from his girlfriend. They gave me a list of chores, that when I was not at work I did. When they wrote the list of chores for me they said do these once a week, then that shortened to twice a week, and that shortened to once a day, which between work and school and not feeling well I never had the time to have a personal life, which meant no friends, no boyfriend and no time to go visit my little cousin, who I can't imagine not seeing at least every other week. But it was what it was, I tried, I tried to do the chores as often as I could, but it was ridiculous cleaning the bathroom everyday, so the dads girlfriend got mad and I ended up getting kicked out, but of course he's decided he wants me back, only if I apologize of course. But that's not what this blog is about, The whole point is way back in January I had moved out of my grandparents, and the reason was, they had asked me to go help there friend out with his computer, and I did, then when I came back they had decided that they had wanted me to make them dinner, but I had taken to long at their friends house. So it started a big fight in which they continuously told me I never did anything around the house, which I did, and do now, I go to the store whenever they need me to, I help with the other chores when they ask, as well as I do my small list of chores. But do they ever remember that? No of course not they always tell me how I do nothing to help out and it makes me feel used, and not good enough. I try so hard to make them happy, because that's just how I was raised, I was raised to try and make them happy, and that's what I try to do, even though I don't want to, when I'm not thinking about it I am trying to make them happy. I just can't help it, my life as always been about making them happy because I have always been afraid if I don't make them happy they will leave me. Because that's how it goes in my life, if I don't keep people happy they leave me. I hate feeling like no matter what I do I'm not good enough, not good enough to keep my parents in my life, not good enough to keep my sisters in my life, not good enough to keep friends in my life, just not good enough. How am I supposed to keep going when I constantly feel like I'm not good enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment