Thursday, March 7, 2013

being told that im a burden.

I've always felt like I was a burden on everyones life, but everyone has always told me that I'm not, until today. When I moved in it was because I had no place else to go now I'm being told it's because they wanted someone to help. I have been, I go shopping for them, I do anything they ask me to do, but because my dad's chore is laundry, because thats the only thing he can physically do, I am making his life harder. I have said countless times I will do my own laundry, but no they alwasy tell me they'll do it. I try to leave my clothes in my room so I can do them myself and when I'm at school they come in and put them in their laundry then yell at me for leaving them in my room. Nothing I do around here is good enough, and I don't know if it's my fault or if its just them. I'm starting to feel like I'm a failure as a daughter. How can I do anything to help myself when I can't even help my family, what's the point of even trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment