Wednesday, March 13, 2013

hopefully this goes okay

Well, I am officially moved in with my boyfriend, and soo far it has been going good, but who knows. We are both looking for jobs so we can move, again, out of his moms house. So moving day was hell, I never got on and wrote about it because I was busy, but it was hell. The grandparents were all fine and happy until my grandma's debit card went missing and she decided I stole it. I told her I'd walk over to the store and see if I had left it there, but I was sure I had given it back to her, but while I walked over my bf and my friend were gonna grab my stuff that was already packed and right there to my friends a]car, they said sure, as I walk out the door, the grandpa starts yelling at my bf to get the fuck out of his house. So then my friend and bf walked with me to the store, we get back to start moving and neither my bf or friend want to go in my house, so now I'm stuck taking all my stuff from my room to outside by myself, so my grandpa sits there saying that my bf is a fucking lazy jerk who won't even get off his lazy ass to help me. So now my grandpa hates my boyfriend because my grandpa kicked my bf out and my bf listened, ugh wtf is wrong with these people. So now my relationship with my grandpa is hell all because I'm trying to do what's best for me. How am i supposed to do anything right when everything I do is wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment