Saturday, March 23, 2013

feeling like I'm losing it...

I had this dream, it felt so, real, I was tied up, gagged and raped. It felt so real, I woke up and could still feel the pain of the ropes on my wrist and the feeling of being penetrated. It felt to real, and now I feel violated, and I keep telling myself it was just a dream, just a dream, but dreams don't feel like this. When my boyfriend got home from work I told him about it, and he juss keeps telling me, its okay it was a dream, quit thinking about it. I text my friend hoping she would understand, but of course she just laughed and told me I obviously wanted it or I wouldn't have dreamed about it. My head feels like its going to explode I don't understand why I feel so violated. How can a dream feel so intensely real? Why does it still feel like something was down there? How can I sleep when I'm afraid of my own dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment