Friday, February 22, 2013

stress of the home life

Everyone says, "don't give up, it gets better when you're older," but that's not happening, nothing is getting better. I feel like my grandparents expect me to be an adult, but want to treat me as a kid. Like today, I woke up with a fever and didn't go to work, then my granma got extremely upset when I went to my boyfriends house to do homework.  The homework I am doing I need his help to do, and it is due on Sunday, I didn't want to come over here today, because I didn't want to leave my warm comfy bed, but I had to get this work done, my mom acted like I made up being sick just to spend time with my boyfriend, but she is the one who told me maybe I should stay home from work and rest. She makes me like I am still 16 with no control over my life, and I don't like having no control, I understand I'm living under her roof, but I am still 19 I still need to have a life and make my own mistakes, it is so hard being in a house where I feel suppressed, I can't do anything people my age do, I can't go to parties, I can't go hang with friends, and I can't make mistakes. It makes me hate them, and I don't like hating anyone. I feel like there is no point in trying, because even when I try I make people angry. Why try when nothing makes anything different....

No comments:

Post a Comment