Saturday, July 27, 2013

stories

So, I have written a couple of stories and I've only ever showed one or two of them to anyone, and today I just found one that is unfinished. Reading it I remembered how much I love to write and now wondering why I haven't continued writing. Between the craziness of my life I have kinda forgotten about writing anything other then this blog. Writing has always made me feel better, and when I started this blog I was going through a really hard time and just wanted to kind of tell people how I felt. Tell someone my side of the story, because in real life people rarely pay attention to the other persons point of view. With all thats been going on in real life though the fiction in my head has been put on a back burner. I have always had the most creative thoughts running through my head and from the time I learned to write I tried to put the thoughts down on paper. Never showing anyone just keeping these little stories, always of sadness and pain, hidden away from the world. One time I even got suspended from school because I wouldn't show my teacher my writing, of course I probably shouldn't have been writing about it during school, but I didn't see why it was my teachers business. I should start writing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment