Thursday, July 11, 2013

bad times

Haven't been having a very good month around here. Between my own craziness, and my bf's moms issues, as well as family medical problems, I just haven't been handling very well. I have been slightly depressed due to some problems in my family, my uncle has cancer, my gramps is having heart problems and may need surgery, and my gram's having some still undiagnosed problems, on top of it all I haven't been feeling that great either, just alot of fatigue and some small medical problems, but my doctor's office sucks and hasn't been able to get me an appointment. Right now though is the worse, my bf's mom just tore a ligament and can't do anything, which means me and my boyfriend are now raising three kids. His mom is being a bitch about it to, last night I spent some time with my family while my boyfriend was at work, she never asked me to come home and I wanted to check in on the granparents, and help out a bit with them. When I got home she sat there talking about how hard it was to make dinner for the kids. Needless to say dinner was pizza that you put in the oven for 30 minutes and take back out. She then told me I was rude for having left her alone to take care of her kids. I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH THE ASSHOLE THAT MADE HER A SINGLE MOM. So why should I have to drop my life and throw my family out of my life because she got hurt? Many people survive daily life in worse conditions than a tore ligament. I have my own problems and she doesn't care. I said I was having a bad pain day because my knee's have been acting up, I started my period, my asthma is acting up and my back is sore, and all I said was that I was having a bad pain day, didn't mention any of that other stuff, she looks at me and says, "Well I have three kids and a tore ligament, you don't know pain." The last time I checked me and my boyfriend have been taking care of her kids. He has done 3 store runs in the last two days, done all the dishes for two days and had to clean throw up from her kid. While I have had to instruct bath time, handle time outs, keep the kids entertained, cook dinner, serve dinner, clean up after a diarrhea accident, clean the cat box, and take care of my own pain, all while she sits her ass on the couch watching netflix. She has no right to say anything to me about how terrible her life is, because other then a tore ligament she has it pretty fuckin good. Well thats my rant for now, I need to go rest while the children sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment