Monday, July 15, 2013

waking up to no job

So I wake up this morning to a phone call that says my work can no longer afford to keep me employed. Not in the mood to deal with anyone today, but anytime I say anything to the kids who keep coming into my room all day I get yelled at. I am depressed. I want to curl up into a little ball and curl fade away, but no I can't because these kids have a lazy mother who doesn't care about anyone, but herself. I feel like a giant weight is on my shoulders and I'm stuck being the mother to 3 kids, but I can't put them on time out or punish them in anyway so they treat me terribly. They are bad little kids with know rules or structure and they don't listen to me. I just want to be left alone, but no they all want to fight and argue and beat eachother up, and will their mom do anything, no of course not, she yells at me or my bf to take care of them, but then we can't do anything that might sound mean. I thought finally I had a job I would be able to move out, but no I had to have my dreams crushed. Everything I worked for this summer just thrown away, because someone made a financial mistake. How do I survive when I can't get a break.....

No comments:

Post a Comment